CLASS NOTES LINK
HW: Study your past tense notes and work from today. Complete the checklist below. Come to class with questions tomorrow. This may not feel like "HW" but it is...if you understand what we did today the rest of the past tense will come much easier. Read the checklist below:
PAST TENSE CHECK LIST:
1. Can you tell me <<what you did>> in the past tense (yo form)? Are you as strong with -er and -ir verbs as you are with - ar verbs?
2. Can you describe those events using either ser, estar or sentir(se) in the past tense?
3. Can you tell me what someone else did in the past tense using - ar, -er or - ir verbs?
4. Can you use all the above to tell a basic story (5-6 sentences) in the past tense?
EL TREN UNIT TEST MIERCOLES, EL 2 DE NOVIEMBRE (writing portion TUESDAY)
50 word e-mail response - TUES. (rest of test WED)
- Reading (articles & authentic materials)
- Grammar (preterit/multiple choice)